Goals[edit | edit source]
The purpose of this mission type is to kill an NPC abroad a ship. If a mission is Bloodless or otherwise prevents you from killing an enemy, it will specifically make an exception for your target.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Lethal weapons are the simplest way of completing these missions, but more creative players can use gadgets like a Glitch trap or an Emergency shield to deal with a particularly nasty target, or just trick them into venting out a window and letting them die in space
- If you only have non-lethal weapons than you can throw the unconscious body of the target out of a window
- The target is sometimes a boss type enemy and may be differently prepared than other crew members
- Unconscious crew members can killed in the pause screen, but you must be in close proximity to do so.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can actually still bring the target back to a friendly station while they are unconscious and complete the mission.
- Characters with Bloodless Vows are still able to complete this type of mission. Knocking your target unconscious and bringing them to a friendly station does not count as killing them.
This article is a stub. You can help Heat Signature Wiki by .This article is a stub. You can help Heat Signature Wiki by .